Monday, March 22, 2010

Welp, She Said It

Went to my monthly baby doctor appointment today and I was sorta bummed (OK, totally bummed) when the doctor told me she was concerned about how much weight I've put on.  At this point in my pregnancy, i've put on a pound per week...more than I would like, but I really didn't think it was anything to be concerned about. I guess it just blows when you already feel fat and then someone confirms it. I knew MC was lying...LOL. My main complaint is that I physically cannot workout because of my sciatica so what am I supposed to do?!  She told me to cut out carbs which is awesome because nothing says "yummy" like a big juicy steak or chicken breast right now.  Gross.

My plan of attack is to just start working out again, I mean, I see my chiropractor everyday anyways, what's a little extra back/leg pain?  Also I will just continue to eat healthy as I do, but be extra careful not to stop by Taco Bell when I get "the calling!" 

On a happy note,  MC's soccer season started up again.  I love soccer season.  Usually it means I get to sit out in the sunshine for a few hours on Sunday and watch my husband run around like a super sexy version of David Beckham! Good Times.


Love, Fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment