Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions...Revisited

Last year I blogged about all the things I thought would make be a better person in 2010.  Seen Here.  Lets revisit those and discuss how I did and where things when wrong, shall we?

1. Take better care of myself:

I did this, sort of.  And then my pregnant self formed an unhealthy relationship with double decker tacos from Taco Bell.  30 lbs later I had a healthy and beautiful baby boy.  5 and a half months after that, I still have 10 lbs to loose.  I think I start a new diet everyday.  To take better care of myself I would need about 5 more hours in the day so I could make it to the gym, the grocery store, clean my house, do laundry...should I go on?  People always told me babies take up all your time.  I didnt believe them...until now. Did I brush my teeth today?

2. Take better care of my husband:

See number 1.

3. Be more patient and kind:

See number 1.

4. Keep a budget:

Diapers, formula, playthings...see number 1. Thank God for the new job I started in November.  We are surely blessed by that one.

5. Slow Down and enjoy life:

Slow down?...See number 1.  But loving every minute of it.

6. Be Grateful and Thankful:

Thank you for everything in my life God.  See number 1.

This year, no resolutions, i'm gonna just keep on keeping on.  Seems to be working, now lets talk about those 10 lbs.

Peace and Love in the New Year!
Tallie

No comments:

Post a Comment