Monday, June 20, 2011

Miss Emree turns One!

Kellan's helped his first and favorite little friend celebrate her 1st Birthday this past weekend.  The party was gorgeous as Emree's Mama never ceases to amaze me, and Kellan had a great time.  In fact, he had such a great time that we left the party in one of Emree's shirts.  Yup, Kellan was "that guy" that had too much fun and ended up without his clothes on a the party.  That's my dude!


Kellan and Emree 1 and 2 Months Old. Just had to include this...they are growing so fast!


Love the Party Hats!!

I think a water play table is on Kellan's Birthday wishlist!

Party Hat Baby!
(Didn't know he was wearing one until I accidentally snapped him.  Sorry Booms!) 

1 Mama 2 Babies! I Love this Picture.

Perfectly Gorgeous Party Details to Follow:






No comments:

Post a Comment