Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Please excuse me

While I slip into something more comfortable. Well, while I slip my ironing board into something more comfortable anyway. For MONTHS I’ve been eyeing this sweet little ironing board cover, featured on numerous blogs that I peruse daily. Every time I walk through my laundry room I look at my stained and tattered board and imagine it how cute it would be with this flowery and romantic, so unlike me, cover.
Can’t say why I’m so attracted to it or why I’ve pined over it for a few months. This weekend past I saw that it was no longer listed on the darling little Etsy Store City Chic Country Mouse . But when I emailed the shop owner out of curiosity, she just replied back that she reserved one for me. Ooops, guess that means I have to buy it..right? So, $24 and 2 weeks later, she’ll be mine and my tiny little laundry room, will be a much brighter and happier place. Not sure that this is going to get me ironing more…but ya never know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment